Partner at Career Directors
Views:16523 Applications:521 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:425
Manager - Finance - Consulting - CA (3-5 yrs)
Reporting to: Finance Controller
Delivery of an effective accounting and compliance function for a rapidly growing Credit business of the Career Director's Client. Ensure the accuracy, time lines and integrity of the accounting records and financial systems & reporting.
Candidates from Big 4 Consulting firms will be given first priority
Primary responsibilities include -
- Perform and review day to day accounting of payables, receivables and GL management
- Prepare month end closing and its review, monthly reporting in global system
- Prepare monthly schedules of balance sheet items
- Preparation of statutory accounts and interim/annual reports
- Prepare for year-end audit process /prepare audit file
- Manage and review fixed Assets of Credit business including capitalization and monthly depreciation.
- Manage and liaising with banks to ensure smooth treasury operations
- Manage relationships with banks, auditors and other advisers
- Ensure Statutory Compliances (GST/TDS/Tax audit/TP) of Credit business
- To provide inputs to tax, secretarial and corporate finance team as and when required in timely manner.
- To respond on all queries from all other functions/department in timely manner
- To handle adhoc accounting and finance operations project as per direction of management
- CA with post qualification experience of 2-3 years.
- He should have mid or large scale corporate experience.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- All round knowledge and experience of delivering an effective finance and accounting function
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to articulate and confidently address day to day finance issues
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.