Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:1814 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Finance - CA - Infrastructure (5-7 yrs)
Manager - Finance
- Responsible for proper accounting of all financial transactions of the responsibilities & Company and preparation and finalization of financial statements as Accountabilities per IRDA regulations.
- Management Reporting
- Responsible for timely submission of all regulatory reports relating to Finance functions with IRDA.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Trusts book of accounts
- Co-ordination of Statutory Audit / Internal Audit.
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly management accounts, MIS and ad-hoc reports as required.
- Responsible for reviewing, updating and implementing existing internal accounting systems and introducing new systems and controls where appropriate.
- Responsible for maintaining the General Ledger;
- Ensuring correct allocation of expenditure to cost centres.
Knowledge : 5-7 years of experience in Insurance industry with minimum 2 years
- Skills of experience at handling MIS, and finalization of accounts of th Company.
- Candidate should be a Chartered Accountant.
- Good understanding of Industry Practices in Insurance essential industry
- Good working knowledge of ERP Accounting, preferably Oracle.
- Good verbal and written presentation skills.
- Knowledge of US GAAP will be an added advantage.
- Works co-operatively and productively with others; openly Competencies exchanging information and supporting colleagues from around the organisation to achieve business goals.
- Applies skill, effort and judgement to get the job done.
- Establishes priorities, tasks and work schedules in advance.
- Implements improvements to processes and procedures as required.
- Works within limits of authority, seeking guidance when unsure.
- Keeps up to date on current internal and external procedures and regulations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.