Consultant at Upman Placement
Views:220 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Finance - CA (3-15 yrs)
Finance Manager-CA + SAP(MUST)
Experience in Agro Commodity/FMCG preferred
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Negotiate and manage the terms and conditions with banks.
- Control daily cash reconciliation and monthly bank reconciliations in order to manage the cashflow of each company
- Maintain an updated follow up of corporate contractual/legal matters and ensure a proper insurance of company assets
- Coordinate follow up of financial & legal matters with the local lawyer and/or regional office with tax offices and local authorities, ie customs, etc
- Provide financial and business support to the Regional Business Planning team over all decisions, including providing relevant analysis on business development, identifying risks and suggesting recommendations, eg. store openings, expansion, closures in the countries
- Oversee the preparation of all budgets, forecasts etc..
- Monitor the finance management system and ensure proper budget control with regional team
- Implement relevant local/regional procedures and controls and ensure that they are applied and followed
- Improve systems, policies and procedures on an on-going basis and ensure proper documentation and implementation to cope with the objectives of the Company
Desired Candidate Profile - Qualified CA(Must) with 5+ years of relevant experience working with any agro commodity/FMCG company in West Africa.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.