Partner at EJob Ocean
Views:4722 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Manager - Finance & Accounts - Real Estate - CA (2-5 yrs)
Qualification : CA
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Profile : Accounts and Finance
Designation : Account Manager
- Manage an effective fundraising team that delivers fundraising income meeting set targets.
- Lead on development of new funding streams.
- Organisational strategic planning.
- Organisational development.
- Income and expenditure budget planning and management.
- Attending finance committee meetings to report and give advice on fundraising matters.
- Plan and implement personal development programme for team members in all relevant skills.
- Undertake annual performance review.
- Exceptionally convincing and persuasive written and oral skills with the ability to present and convey complex ideas and issues clearly and coherently,
- Ability to secure Senior Management and Board approval for strategy,
- Demonstrable ability to evaluate the type of initiatives and programmes within the scope of the post and initiate, develop and deliver new initiatives that build on their successes.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously, take initiative and make decisions.
- Energy, enthusiasm and flair to work hard and achieve ambitious
- He/she will be directly responsible for the overall finance & Accounts function of the. He/she will work closely with the CFO on the standardisation and setting up of SOPs (Accounts and Finance) for the IC & IC business. In addition, he/she will be responsible for
- Finalization of accounts of MWCJL and ICPL
- Attending to queries of statutory and internal auditors
- Continuous review of accounting treatment and closure process for improvements/better compliance
- Responsible for cost accounting of the companies
- Preparation of audit committee presentations, board presentations etc w.r.t financial on quarterly, half yearly and annual basis.
- Ensuring compliance with Accounting Standards, Guidance Notes and other regulations like ICAI, Income-tax, SEBI, RBI, industry specific (RERA) if any
- Managing various audits for both the companies
- Ensuring 100% compliance with tax laws for both direct and indirect tax laws
- Oversees filing of returns and attending tax authorities for assessments and appeals
- Efficient tax planning to minimize the tax outflow
- Knowledge and exposure to GST related law and its compliance
- Budgeting, forecasting, cost & credit control, marginal analysis, costing & profitability analysis and management reporting
- Preparation and submission of applications to financial institutions for financial assistance in form of term loans, short term deposits and timely follow up for necessary sanctions, documentations and disbursements
- Working capital management
- Cash flow management and Treasury management
- Strengthen Internal Controls to enhance governance framework streamline/ standardize controls and plug leakages/ potential frauds.
- Establish effective corporate MIS and tracker for KPIs
- Providing Monthly / Quarterly MIS on P&L and Balance Sheet to provide more insight for Management Analysis, including comparison against budgets.
- Set up SOPs for new areas of business / changes in business framework to ensure necessary effective controls.
- Support to SAP developments / automation required for Business
- Involved in formulation of various systems, policies, procedures, commensurate with the need of the company
- Involved in Financial projections of collaborations / joint ventures envisaged
- Mentoring and Guiding team members to enable them to handle their respective areas independently over a period
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.