Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:311 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Manager - Finance & Accounts - Manufacturing (7-10 yrs)
The Finance Manager will be managing the entire function of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare,Monitor and execute periodically deposit e-payments & e-filling return of statutory dues like various GST related, .
- MIS preparations
- Controlling of Project Budget - expenditures, allocation and receivables.
- Preparation all required details and finalization of amount of Sales tax
- Ascertain of Advance Tax liability of the Firm & Individual and making payments within prescribed time frame as per the income tax rules.
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Reconciles finished goods inventories
- Scrutinize and checking of all the ledgers of accounts periodically and prepared report.
- Timely monitoring and completion of accounting & internal auditing system of internal control for the company.
- Looking after fund flow and cash flow statement on daily basis for circulating information to partners.
- Regular payment of vendors and maintain various ageing reports of vendors for different periods.
- Details related to Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss A/c for the finalization of accounts with the auditors.
- Provide details for tax audit & annual filling of return and ensuring compliance with Income Tax Rules and regulation of all firms and entities
- Preparation of various MIS report site wise periodically like status report of accounts, budgeting for various expenses on quarterly and annually basis for the company.
- Finalize the Financial Statement of the company with regard to the requirement of the Revised Schedule VI of the Company's Act and relevant Accounting Standards and Prepared the Audit report.
- Analytical Review of Trial balance and General Ledgers of the Company.
- Actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on external projects & internal initiatives.
- Guide team in achieving dept. mandates & their KRA
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.com with CA - Inter / CWA - Inter or MBA Finance. Qualified CA / CMA will be an added advantage
- 7-10 yrs of experience of working in a mid size manufacturing company
- Strong experience in analysis.
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.
- Candidates residing in Chennai may only apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.