Senior Consultant at Antal International
Views:2311 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Finance & Accounts - Infrastructure Firm (8-11 yrs)
1. Checking and Preparation TDS payable statements and Summary, arranging their fund & co-ordination with business team for payment.
2. Checking and Arranging statutory payments fund & co-ordination of their payments (PF, Superannuation, PT)
3. Preparing & reconciling the schedules of Prepaid Exp for the month & making entry in SAP
4. Preparing the schedule of provision for the month, making their entry & reversing the earlier provision made for which exp has accounted in this month.
5. Timely closure of monthly activities i.e. BRS, Interest accruals, TDS, Statutory Payments, Provisions and Prepaid.
7. Arranging of Bank statement, Balance Confirmation from Bank etc.
8. Preparation the details of fund available in bank & their further utilization to make payments to Bankers as well as vendors.
9. After closing of books preparing the vendors payable statements and Ageing Report & send to Business team for further action.
10. Preparing & updating fund liquidity report for updation of fund position of current month as well as forth coming Qtr. for sending to senior management.
11. Coordinating & updation of Fund position on regular basis for sending to senior managements on weekly basis.
12. Knowledge of foreign currency transactions and Commercial experience in BG /LC Maintenance of fixed assets register
13. Review of trial balance at month end.
14. Support for Preparing the AOP/Budget, comparision with respective actual exp. & preparing the different MIS.
15. Coordinate with all departments & team for their input for preparation of AOP & summarize.
16. Support and arranging the data & providing the respective details to MAG team & resolved their all queries for the respective period.
17. Support legal and business team for resolving various issues .
18. Support and arranging the data & providing the respective details to statutory auditors & resolved their all queries for completion of Quarterly audit.
19. Take initiative for resolving issues, co-ordination with other dept. for solving issues, handle work pressure and urgency.
20. Preparation of IND -AS financials and coordination with Statutory / Internal Auditors for closure of issues .
21. Uploading the financials in Business Process Consolidation
22. Preparation of related parties transactions details as per Companies Act -2013
23. Coordination with Secretarial team for arranging board meeting data .
24. Board Presentation and Variation analysis for Board
25. Good Working knowledge on SAP, Good Knowledge of Financials & Accounting and Tax areas, Good Team Member.
Skills - SAP Module FICO & MM
Education - CA
Experience - 8-11 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.