Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:2358 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Manager - Finance & Accounts - FMCG (6-8 yrs)
Exp: 6 - 8 years
- Ensure the establishment of robust financial accounting systems so as to provide timely, accurate and consistent inputs including P&L, Balance Sheet and MIS.
- Contribute to the existing workflow for financial accounting, management accounting, cash flow, working capital & internal controls.
- Efficient & timely compilation of management accounts.
- Ensure accurate, complete and timely submission of monthly, quarterly & annual management reports and ad hoc deliverables in the region.
- Closely coordinate internal and statutory audit requirements to ensure statutory compliance under direct & indirect taxation
- Ensure corporate, secretarial and statutory reporting requirements
- Ensuring management books and statutory books reconcile.
- Effective interfacing with auditors and other external advisors.
- Management of overall corporate accounts and timeline
- Execute accounting transactions in SAP
- Ongoing coaching and mentoring of Finance Officers in the company.
- Experience of working in a listed, mid-size Indian consumer durable company with a turnover of 500-1500 cr
- Accounting, Audit, and Taxation know how
- SAP expertise mandatory
- Strong analytical bent of mind
- Exhibits commitment and ownership
- Ability to take initiative and work independently