Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:4292 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Manager - Finance & Accounts - FMCG (6-8 yrs)
Exp: 6 - 8 years
- Ensure the establishment of robust financial accounting systems so as to provide timely, accurate and consistent inputs including P&L, Balance Sheet and MIS.
- Contribute to the existing workflow for financial accounting, management accounting, cash flow, working capital & internal controls.
- Efficient & timely compilation of management accounts.
- Ensure accurate, complete and timely submission of monthly, quarterly & annual management reports and ad hoc deliverables in the region.
- Closely coordinate internal and statutory audit requirements to ensure statutory compliance under direct & indirect taxation
- Ensure corporate, secretarial and statutory reporting requirements
- Ensuring management books and statutory books reconcile.
- Effective interfacing with auditors and other external advisors.
- Management of overall corporate accounts and timeline
- Execute accounting transactions in SAP
- Ongoing coaching and mentoring of Finance Officers in the company.
- Experience of working in a listed, mid-size Indian consumer durable company with a turnover of 500-1500 cr
- Accounting, Audit, and Taxation know how
- SAP expertise mandatory
- Strong analytical bent of mind
- Exhibits commitment and ownership
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.