Research Associate at Antal International
Views:184 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Manager - Finance & Accounts - CA (5-10 yrs)
Developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements and produce financial reports, Compliance of the Companies Act, GST, Income Tax, FEMA legislations, Audit and investment activities, Funding initiatives, Business Support, and developing strategies and plans for the long-term financial goals of their organization.
Finance & Accounts-
1. To be responsible for proper and prompt maintenance of accounting & financial records of the company in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws. He is responsible for incorporating the best of accounting practices & systems in force from time to time. Also, to ensure correct and timely finalization of the Balance Sheet of up to Rs.100 Crs of Assets and Liabilities
2. Adhering to Companies Act and accounting in Tally / SAP Environment and Introducing effective accounting systems and practices with a view to continuously incorporate necessary changes in accounting/ financial practices being followed.
Audit & Statutory Compliances
1. Resolution of issues with Internal, statutory, Tax auditors and to ensure no adverse remarks in Audit Report etc.
2. GST, Income Tax Act and TDS compliances including filing of periodical returns as required under the respective laws.
3. Attend/support to Tax Assessment details/related Queries in respect of Tax Audit/Statutory Audit/Internal Audit/Other Audits with details/documents/statements.
Budgeting, AOP, MIS and Stakeholder Management
1. Monitor Proper accounting of manpower costs, Wages, salaries, statutory dues, Allowances, Incentives, and other wage bills.
2. Preparation of Annual AOP of approximate Rs.18 Crore, Half Yearly AOP, Budgets and other Statements
3. Preparing monthly MIS and monitoring expenses against the budgeted expenses and reporting the deviations if any.
4. Maintaining the timelines of statutory payments and ensuring that statutory dues are paid in time without attracting any penalty/interest for delayed payment.
5. Maintaining effective and cordial relation with various stake holders i.e. Bankers, AAI, MoCA etc. and addressing their issues.
Banking & Finance
1. Raising the debt and equity as per company requirement for working capital and growth plans to the extent of Rs.100 Crores.
2. Assist in preparation of Bank Loan Proposals and Liaison/follow-up work along with preparation of CMA report.
1. Understanding the Business needs and supporting the Business teams in finalizing both Domestic and foreign consultants.
2. Documentation for Domestic and Foreign consultants engagement, compliance of FEMA Act, arranging the payments as per the contract.
3. Filing of periodical returns with Statutory Authorities as required under Law.
4. Supporting the Business team in the strategy formulation.
1. Pursuing with Secretarial team for the compliance of Companies Act and other applicable legislations.
Fixed Assets Management
1. Recording the Locations of the Fixed assets and proper upkeep of the Fixed assets register and noting all movements of such assets. Ensuring that all Fixed assets are numbered properly and in safe custody.
2. Ensure timely insurance for all assets, manpower & other project related insurance requirement.
CA with 5-10 yrs experience
Have worked in Tally / ERP based accounting system, and multi-location & multinational companies.
Experience of working with Infrastructure and Service Industry
Candidate should have good hands-on Tally / SAP & expert in MS office.
Should have good leadership skills.
Good command on English oral and written.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.