Business Head at Ara Resources
Views:5343 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Manager - External Communication - PR & Media Relations (12-16 yrs)
- Develop and manage relationships with key reporters relevant to Technology and Operations.
- Collaborate with business area marketing leads and relevant business executives to develop media strategies, content and appropriate tactics designed to generate maximum media impact in support of business objectives.
- Coordinate with global issues management on all engagements, situations or circumstances that could result in negative media coverage.
- Identify parties who need to be involved either directly or indirectly on media opportunities and activities (e.g., cross--business operating groups or cross-functional areas, local image, capability groups, etc.)
- Manage agency and internal resources in support of media relations activities.
- Write and edit news releases, working closely with relevant marketing leads, client engagement teams and other senior executives, client contacts, others as appropriate.
- Serve as subject matter expert in media relations and communications for others inside Accenture.
- Brief relevant senior executives and media team members on media issues related to the key business areas with Technology and Operations.
- Tailor corporate messages, as appropriate, to the business areas.
- Coach/train designated senior spokespersons and others representing the company externally on effective interactions with the media.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills. Superior writing capabilities are essential.
- Proven ability to quickly and concisely draft a wide range of clear, concise and high-quality media materials including news releases, media Q&As, media pitch letters, bylined articles, op-eds, etc.
- Social media (blogs, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+) familiarity and skills required
- Broad understanding and skills in strategic marketing and communications, especially in area of specialization or crossing more than one functional/technical area.
- Ability to interact and work closely with media contacts representing clients, alliance partners, third-party organizations, vendors, and others.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.