Founder at Serving Skill
Views:497 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Manager/Expert - Legal - Law Firm - LLB (10-16 yrs)
Base Location - Gurugram
Client Location - Rajasthan
Resource Type: Key Expert
Resource Credentials Qualification/Experience :
- Law Graduate
- At least 10 years of overall working experience in legal and regulatory matters.
- Working experience of contract management and matters related with contract law
- Must have background in infrastructure law and regulations, concession agreements, matters related to procurement, contract management, commercial law, arbitrations and other relevant areas
Additional Information :
- Graduation - Bachelor of Laws (L.L.B.) in Other - Not Required Per/CGPA
Responsibilities of a Legal Manager :
- Some important responsibilities that are undertaken by Legal Managers are listed below.
- Preserving the company's IP assets such as trademarks, copyrights, patents, brand names (registrations and renewals), etc.
- Preparing and sending legal notices to clients or IP infringers, filing of legal or civil cases against debtors defaulting payments.
- Coordinating with Legal Consultants or liaisoning agencies in other countries for legal cases and dispute resolutions.
- Devising contracts with agents, partners, or clients as per the laws.
- Providing legal assistance to the Human Resources team for employment matters and contract to draft for employment and other related matters.
- Providing counsel and assistance to the IT department on software licensing, anti-infringement, and anti-piracy compliances.
- Coordinating with the management for consultation and strategic direction with compliance related to contractual, legal, and regulatory obligations.
- Looking after information and privacy compliance across the national/ international areas where the business exists.
- Providing legal assistance to functional/ department heads and managing leadership in developing agreements, communications, and policies.