Associate Manager - HR & Legal at Crescendo Global
Views:243 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager/Expert - Infrastructure Advisory Services (5-7 yrs)
Manager/ Expert - Infrastructure Advisory
- Job opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding at least 5+ years' of experience in Infrastructure Advisory.
- You will use your experience in advisory for transport & logistics sector (roads & highways, airports, railways, logistics, ports & shipping).
Location : Mumbai
Your Employer : A global analytics organization primarily into providing ratings and policy advisory services.
- Working extensively on consulting projects/assignments while managing different aspects of delivery including assignments, quality, timelines, client management.
- Working on Government, Multilateral funded projects and private sector clients extensively delivering on work on policy work, regulatory aspects, market assessment, transaction advisory, financial models, business plans, reforms and project implementation, programme management, institutional strengthening, advisory reports
- Extensive working knowledge in the transport & logistics sector (roads & highways, airports, railways, logistics, ports & shipping) and is preferably aware of consulting landscape of potential consulting clients
- Supporting in franchise outreach activities by writing articles, in-house research, working on business development proposals and pitches / co-ordination
- Working on reports and presentations and explain analysis / presentations to Clients and other team members
- Supporting the in team including Senior Management in project delivery including research, analysis and financial modeling and report writing
- MBA/ Masters degree in Economics/Engineering having experience of 5+ years' experience in infrastructure advisory for highway, railways & ports
- Strong analytical & consulting skills
- Extensive experience in primary & secondary research, along with excellent report writing skills
- Excellent client management and presentation skills
- Extensive experience in working on numbers and driving business insights
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU :
- Work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.