Manager - Recruitment at WEN - Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:291 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Expense - Consulting Firm (10-18 yrs)
IFS - Finance
- Level: Manager
- Location: Gurgaon
- Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience in the respective areas and handling of 15 team members.
- Qualification: Full-time Postgraduate/ MBA is preferred
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Finance and Accounts Function :
- Work daily with web-based expense processing systems, audit reports, and assist employees.
- Monthly/daily expense reconciliation; Out of pocket, credit card, accruals
- Daily/Weekly batching processes; Account postings.
- Create and provide training to assist employees with best practices.
- Transfer of knowledge and application to supporting employees around the world with managing expense reporting. Audit business travel expense reports to ensure company policy adherence; on average 120 reports a day.
- Contact users when approvals are missing or when support is not provided for reimbursement
- Help users by researching and resolving reimbursement rejections, triage issues with access to systems, settings, and compliance settings.
- Implementation of new policy into the web-based system.
- Monitoring of Domestic and Foreign travel advance
- Monitoring of third-party resources on a daily basis
- Monitoring and handling of third-party invoice processing on a monthly basis.
- Support users with credit card related issues
- Delinquency reporting and coaching.
- Ad-hoc Reporting and Analytics
Audits, Taxation & Statutory Compliance
- Conducting audits and reviewing the Audit Reports. Coordinating with auditors for conducting internal/ interim/ statutory/ tax audits to ensure that accounts prepared and implementing necessary recommendations, if any.
Team Management :
Good as a team handling, giving proper training to team on time to time, keeping motivated all team member, appraisal of team member.
Desired Skills :
- Have a flare for numbers, work well with people, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods.
- Experience in financial accounting principles.
- Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self -motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.