Consultant at Michael Page
Views:438 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Manager - Expatriate Compensation & Global Mobility - Aviation/IT/KPO (3-7 yrs)
1. Own and Drive the expatriate lifecycle: offers, relocation, contract renewals, rewards interventions, salary, STI, LTI review, communication and repatriation
2. Liaise with opco (operating markets) HR Directors, Reward managers and payroll to drive the implementation, governance of expat remuneration and benefits audit
3. Manage the salary review process, STI, LTI administration and communication to participants
4. Conduct benchmarking exercise whenever necessary across markets to support the rewards interventions
5. Job evaluation and mapping of new/existing roles to evaluate the succession planning, promotions and evaluation of jobs to enable org design/structure
6. Review global mobility policies, devise and implement changes where required.
7. Management of the Global Mobility department, and ensure team members are providing high level services to assignees
8. Review the process and systems in place to ensure expatriate management processes are simple and efficient.
9. Review current vendors who provide expatriate services and maintain strong relationships with these vendors.