Recruitment Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:331 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Manager - Expansion - Retail (6-10 yrs)
Our International client is one of the top large-format retail companies in India. They have a strong presence in the country. They are looking for someone who can contribute to/head their team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Spearhead the retail expansion for the zone/region allocated.
- Negotiating and prospecting store locations for new store openings, extensions, and relocation.
- Devise strategies to capture the market share and profitability of the store.
- Develop and execute expansion/downsizing projects to build profitability in the region.
- To identify and evaluate all real estate opportunities through site visits, site selection metrics and criteria, demographic analysis and research to ensure the best locations for the brand are secured
- To evaluate existing store portfolio to actively drive relocation and rent reductions, recommend lease renewals and terminations and negotiate renewals and extensions to deliver savings to franchise partners and own stores.
- Monitor and ensure timely completion of the investment and development within the established budget and schedule
- 6+ years of experience retail-specific real estate site selection experience, preferably with a major retailer in the west region.
- Good network with vendors, property Consultants, channel partners and brokers
- Strong Negotiation skills, Good Influencer
- Has handled expansion, relocations and downsizing of stores for profitability.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.