Co-Founder & COO at TalentStack
Views:643 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Enterprise Sales - Software Solutions - LATAM Market - IIT/BITS/NIT/IIM/ISB (3-7 yrs)
Enterprise Sales Manager - IIT/BITS/NIT/IIM/ISB
- Bridging the gap between the Client and their prospects i.e. end users by providing authenticated, customized Software solutions"
- One who is able to manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, closure and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in the CRM system.
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering.
- Nurture and expand the company's relationship with customer accounts of all sizes.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Operational responsibilities include accurate pipeline reporting and quarterly sales forecasts are done smoothly and effectively.
- Foster a culture of engagement and excitement that drives high-customer and employee satisfaction
- Introduce Solution to appropriate buyers within the Targeted Geographical Market -
- Identify Key Decision Makers (CXO level) by performing research and using prospecting tools.
- Perform Client-need Analysis, track their pain-points to develop a reach-out strategy.
Experience - 3+ years in SaaS/selling software solutions. Minimum 1 year exposure in LATAM markets including both transactional sales and strategic selling experience.
Languages - English and Spanish. Proficiency in Spanish would be surplus.
- Performer - Consistent over achievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory.
- Missionary - Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in client's mission.
- Entrepreneurial - You've worked with start-ups and emerging organizations. You understand how to build and grow a successful business.
Domain - Experience with analytics, data, databases or business intelligence preferred. Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
- Go-Getter - Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Tools - Proficiency in Salesforce CRM, Ms Excel and Powerpoint is a must.