Recruiter at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:213 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager - Enterprise Performance Management - Finance Transformation Projects - BFSI - CA/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (9-12 yrs)
- Preferably Chartered Accountant or BE / BTech plus MBA in Finance from a premier institute
- At least 9 years of experience, preferably in consulting
- At least 3 end to end implementation experience in EPM technologies (Hyperion Tools Suite, Oracle PBCS / EPBCS, OneStream, Anaplan, etc.)
- Functional experience in Finance transformation projects across all the phases of the project life cycle, preferably involving implementation of EPM technology and tools
- Good knowledge of FP&A processes and management reporting
In this role, you will work with company and client team members throughout the entire implementation life cycle, including planning, configuration, design, build, testing, training, and change management, go-live and post-production support. This position may require both work from an offshore location and at the client site.
- Translate business needs into practical solutions.
- Responsible for building best practices within planning, forecasting, and reporting processes and implementing new performance reporting, planning and forecasting processes
- Lead team on project delivery and manage client conversations, both internal and external
- Lead solution design and implementation aspects of the engagement by ensuring high quality within time and budget constraints
- Lead and drive client conversations, presentations and preparing RFP responses
- Prepare functional business cases, design solution options, estimates and staffing requirements for project opportunities and use them as part of proposals.