HR at Tutelage Professionals Pvt Ltd
Views:264 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Manager - Enterprise Operational Risk - BFSI (2-4 yrs)
- Implement Operational risk management framework and reviewing business initiatives / process changes (product, systems) from a risk perspective and thereby ensuring the business is conducted in as per the risk management framework. This role requires that the business risks are clearly understood, communicated and tightly managed with due regard to the appropriateness of the controls.
- Proactive identification of operational risks, pushing functions to ensure getting it right first time by automation of controls.
- Mapping and monitoring of entire risk library as part of RCSA activity and facilitate in creating dashboards for the management
- Conduct process & system reviews from time to time to evaluate controls and risk.
- Monitoring of Ops Loss areas and wastages and to evaluate if it is within the acceptable tolerance limits. Implement corrective and preventive measures along with the functional teams.
- Develop policy, system, procedures, rules to identify & evaluate and report transactions as per the PMLA requirements. Device and automate key controls wrt adherence of AML & PMLA guidelines
- Define procedures to identify suspicious transactions under PMLA, evaluation of the same and reporting concerned regulatory authorities (FIU-IND). Identify process loop holes and work towards implementation of a solution along with functional teams
- Interpret the regulatory guidelines & work with the function to ensure total compliance with them. Vet business models, internal policies & procedures developed by all functions to ensure that they are in strict adherence to Zero tolerance policy with regards to Regulatory compliance.
Partnering with depts to ensure effective and timely implementation of regulatory requirements. Review of procedures from time to time to ensure adherence to the regulatory requirements.
- Develop tool, materials to build awareness & understanding about regulatory norms for all functions.
- Ensure adherence to advertisement guidelines and appropriate reporting to the authority within the timelines. Ensuring the process is in line with regulations and there is no breach.