Senior Recruiter at Nityo Infotech Ltd.
Views:3172 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Enterprise/International Sales - IT (3-8 yrs)
As the Manager - Enterprise Sales, you will be responsible for managing a team of Sales Specialist and will be responsible for driving numbers for the company's SaaS product, via outreach programs targeted at enterprises in the Large Enterprise Market
What you will do:
- Consultative approach with high-value corporate acquisition.
- Managing lead qualification and running remote demonstrations, lead by example as needed
- Manage and motivate the entire team of Enterprise Sales specialist managing large enterprise Markets
- Able to suggest a solution as per the requirement of the customer
- Large account selling experience, having demonstrated success in delivering on sales targets consistently.
- Identifying and prospecting accounts in target markets to identify relevant stakeholders based on qualification criteria
- Qualifying customers' requirements and effectively articulating our ability to meet these requirements.
- Full responsibility on the sales cycle. From working and/or creating a lead to close it
- Managing complex sales-cycles and presenting to C-level executives the value of our suite of applications.
Skills and Experience Required:
1) At least 8+ years of experience in Enterprise Sales with an excellent network in large enterprises.
2) Strong Business Acumen and ability to have a trust based relationship with CXO.
3) Demonstrated ability to achieve high level of activities in the assigned territory.
4) Strong communication skills including ability to make presentations to groups of any size.
5) An absolute go getter with a hunter mindset, sense of urgency and never say die attitude.
6) Strong computer skills, including Social Platforms, (Linkedin), PowerPoint and Excel.
7) Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
8) Proven track record for meeting and surpassing business goals in a fast growing startup environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.