Manager - Engineering - FinTech (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Lead a team of self motivated engineers to build highly scalable customer facing financial products
- Coordinate with the CPO / CTO to understand the business problem and devise an efficient, extensible, modular and scalable tech solution
Client Details :
Our client is India's Fastest growing, fully-automated next-gen Fin-tech company aiming to address the credit requirements of in-numerous self-employed micro-entrepreneurs, micro-merchants and middle/lower-income salaried individuals.
The company has been facilitating micro-credit through its cutting-edge app and has witnessed rapid growth with over 5 Million + users and1 million + loans disbursed through its AI & ML powered modules over 17000 pin codes across India
- Analysing tech metrics, processes & code to troubleshoot problems & identify areas for improvement for the entire platform/ product
- Lead and coordinate the engineering team to design and implement software and system's architecture
- Building robust and scalable micro services, inspiring the team to write good code, and maintain a culture of high-performance engineering teams
- Perform periodic code reviews to ensure overall quality of the code in the organisation
- Overall experience of 5 to 8 years and should have handled a team of developers for at-least 2 years
- Should be technically sound with excellent hands on skills implementing production grade backend services at scale
- Good understanding of Java 8 and asynchronous programming, Algorithms, Data Structures, Design Pattern
- Good understanding of SQL database architecture - data modeling and scalable schema design
- Engineering in CS/EE from a Tier 1 college is preferred
Job Offer :
- Thrive on working on cutting edge technology with innovators in the early stages of ideas, products, or platforms
- Work closely with a strong leadership team to design and build products that will solve hard customer problems using latest in software technology
- Industry best compensation and other benefits
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Aravind SJ on +91 80 6826 6844.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.