Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:2145 Applications:487 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Manager - Engagement - IT Consultancy & Services Firm - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (1-7 yrs)
Looking for an Engagement Manager for Netherland based IT Services & Consulting firm
Job Title: Engagement Manager (EM)
The EM will work directly with the founder and other senior leaders of the company. S/he will fuel the growth of the company by working with three key stakeholders: clients, an engineering team, and our senior leadership to deliver proprietary systems that have high client impact.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Liaison with our engineering deployed at a customer location and keeping their motivation high
- Planning and participating in team-building activities
- Keep a close watch on RAG status of project
- Identifying and highlighting risks to stakeholders
- Owning client relationships and managing client expectations
- Managing client escalations to ensure timely resolution
- Account mining
1. B.Tech with more than 6 years of experience in project delivery along with Executive MBA from TIER 1 school
2. B. Tech with at least 4 years of experience along with regular MBA from TIER 1 school Approximately 1-5 years with an attitude to learn almost anything.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive
- Experience with project management and stakeholder engagement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Experience delivering to clients (and client interactions)
- Understanding of latest technology stack
- Understanding of Agile methodology of project delivery
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.