Research Associate at ABC Consultants
Views:2056 Applications:587 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Manager - Energy Sector Consulting (3-9 yrs)
A fast-paced, innovative environment, opportunity to develop and implement solutions for socially and environmentally relevant challenges, and competitive salary based on your experience and competencies. You will join a talented and diverse global team - covering 19 nationalities from a variety of backgrounds and experience in business, science, finance, technology, energy, infrastructure, law and communications.
You will be part of the team working on developing transformative clean energy solutions towards decarbonising heavy industries.
Job Responsibilities :
Play an active role in problem solving, including identifying issues, forming hypotheses, conducting well rounded research and analyses, and synthesizing them into clear project ideas.
- Produces credible, cross- disciplinary analysis and recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative data, current events and partner input; structures work with some supervision
- Conduct research and work with industry experts, companies, start-ups and other ecosystem partners to gather market intelligence and insights to develop opportunity landscape, technology archetypes, commercial constructs and business models.
- Support development of thought leadership material and outcomes from research, analysis and synthesis of complex issues
- Actively contribute to the structure, design and delivery of projects as per budget, schedule and quality expectation
- Master's degree or equivalent, from a reputed university, in business, engineering, economics, public policy or related spheres
Professional Experience :
- 4-6 years of professional experience in the energy industry, with at least 3 years in a top tier strategy consulting firm
- Strong understanding of the energy sector and decarbonization models in renewables, storage, hydrogen, carbon capture and utilisation, biofuels energy efficiency and others globally and in India
- Understanding of carbon emissions and the required energy transition in hard to abate sectors such as steel and cement will be a definite plus
- Relevant experience in roles that require excellent research, data analysis and strategic planning skills. Experience considering how solutions may impact a large range of stakeholders, is preferred
- Experience in developing new project ideas, business plans and end to end project management
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with exceptional attention to details
- Strong written and verbal English communication
- Proficient across Microsoft tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project Management tools
Personal Characteristics :
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, at all levels in an organization
- Confidence and maturity to work with senior executives
- Ability to multi-task, structure and manage intensive workloads
- Sound work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and exceptional client service
Above all, a dynamic, highly energetic and passionate individual aligned with company's core values: care, collaboration, courage and action
Ability to travel domestically or internationally
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.