Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:232 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Manager - Employee Relations & Policy - IT (10-15 yrs)
Employee Relations & Policy Manager
Designation: Employee Relations & Policy Manager
Location: Anywhere in India
Experience: 10+ Years
- This role will Support local HR teams, offer knowledge as subject matter expert for all HR policies.
- Support local HR teams, in managing sensitive employee situations and to review instances of employee misconduct, including investigating and recommending disciplinary action.
- Responsible for the delivery and deployment of ER programs.
- The Specialist will drive the transformational ER projects in alignment with the ER agenda.
- The role involves end to end program management, change management, stakeholder management as well as related internal and external communication.
- Act as a policy counsel and subject matter expert for all HR policies to the HR representatives
- Support local HR teams in managing sensitive employee situations and to review instances of employee misconduct, including investigating and recommending disciplinary action weighing the extent of violation, fairness of action and local employment laws
- Assist the Corporate Investigations team in reviewing Business Ethics Line matters and conducting local employee investigations
- Assess policy issues in regard to legal risk; work with legal advisors to ensure compliance to and understanding legislation
- Proactively lead the delivery and deployment of new ER Practices and review/redefine existing ones
- Ensure continuous improvement by actively identifying gaps, proposing and implementing changes and innovative solutions
- Develop metrics and leverage on analytics to track progress of ER programs and create comprehensive review decks for Leadership team
- Build and maintain online repository of knowledge updates best practices for easy access and retrieval
- Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Program Management and designing
- Data Analytics and Interpretation
- Stakeholder Management &Team Management
- Strong Business Acumen