Recruitment at Riteconnect HR Services
Views:988 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Manager - Employee Relations - LLB (7-15 yrs)
1. Understand and implement the 3-1-Q plan.
2. Support implementation of the quarter-on-quarter plan.
3. Partners with Operations to assist implementation of core Statutory Compliance strategies & framework across all 3 Regions responsibilities
4. Implementation of a robust Compliance Framework.
5. Manage Internal and External communication (in partnership with Corporate Affairs & Corporate Communications) teams across Restaurants, Corporate Office & with Government Bodies at large, for the purpose of providing information & assistance/ Updation concerning all compliance & legal related issues.
6. Design & execute a robust framework which will enable 100% compliance adherence
7. Contract Labour Management & Statutory Compliances
8. Liaison with Government Authorities & ensure 100% adherence across all Restaurants.
9. Develop intelligence network amongst Restaurant Employees (through Regional teams) in order to ensure 0% cartelism is formed/encouraged
10. Forecast & analyse Labour issues, in order to help HR teams & Management design & implement effective Labour Policies/Framework
11. Ensuring satisfactory closure of all Employee Relation issues raised across West & South Zone.
12. Proactively identify potential IR risks to business and put mitigation mechanism in place.
13. Study historical data and analysing trends based on various classification and recommend corrective measures to reduce ER issues.
14. Handling legal queries and to suggest appropriate remedy in accordance with the applicable law.
15. Keep abreast of new rules and regulations related to labour laws and ensure its effective and timely implementation without any timeline lapses.