Consultant at Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:378 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Employee Relations (8-12 yrs)
- As an ER Manager role would require to manage compliance with labour and employment statutes/ regulations along with case management in line with the defined process.
- This would be an individual contributor role.
- Through knowledge on local statutes/regulatory requirements.
- Conduct timely, objective investigations related to misconducts, discipline, grievance, harassment, integrity and work ethics to mitigate risk.
- Planning the Employee Relations training curriculum and content for each fiscal year.
- Drive proactive management of potential risks - based on internal data received, identify patterns and trends, and develop programs to put corrective plans in place or to minimize risk of issues occurring