Manager - Employee Engagement - BPO/Consulting Firm (6-8 yrs)
Candidates willing to join immediately will be preferred.
We are seeking a full-time Employee Engagement Manager who is:
- Outgoing and confident
- A team player, but is also able to work independently with little direction
- A strategic thinker
Description of role:
The Employee Engagement Manager is responsible for developing and driving our employee engagement strategy through the development and maintenance of tools, events, and activities that address engagement and cultivate a strong culture.
The primary objective is to lead and manage initiatives, events, and activities that inspire, engage, and deepen the commitment to our organization's brand, mission, and values. This includes measuring and analyzing employee satisfaction, producing newsletters, planning and executing events, developing communication strategies throughout the employee lifecycle, providing coaching to leaders on engagement and organizational culture, etc.
The position requires effective leadership and business execution for the following key focus areas. Additional responsibilities may be added as the needs of the business change and expand:
- Development of an overall employee engagement strategy.
- Develop and produce regular internal communications via newsletters, etc that are relevant for the audience.
- Lead the communication strategy in regards to employee experience; review and provide suggestions to content to ensure the appropriate tone and strategy are reflected.
- Lead the employee feedback experience and help drive prioritization of the most critical areas of feedback.
- Provide leadership to the organization in the area of employee engagement and organizational culture.
- Implement a variety of engagement activities, events, and approaches across the organization.
- Assist with employee engagement surveys and conduct employee round table sessions with employees.
- Develop and maintain reports on employee engagement and organizational culture activities.
- Develop and maintain a repository for materials on employee engagement.
- Evaluate the results and impact of engagement activities and support provided.
- Keep up with resources and new developments in employee engagement.
- Charismatic personality with the ability to connect with employees across all levels of the organization
- Ability to organize and execute employee engagement events
- Attention to detail
- Strong ability to set priorities and timelines
- Exceptional strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Confident ability to present professionally with internal and external executives
- Collaborate and work in a global, virtual team environment
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Fluent in English language
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Competitive mindset, drive for success
- Strong ownership attitude
- Ability to multitask and run multiple, concurrent projects
- Work well under tight timelines
Experience & Qualification:
- 6+ years of employee engagement experience
- Degree in Human Resources, Communications, or Human Services