Consultant at Praaxis Consultants
Views:1132 Applications:382 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Employee Engagement - BPO (5-10 yrs)
Looking for Employee Engagement Manager
The role typically requires the development of an engagement plan that could include activities designed to build these relationships. The role may also require service delivery, and budget or project management. They may handle billing or invoicing or even work with HR to develop employee engagement programs.
- Be responsible in building the entire playbook of how to build scalable conversational models to capture pulse of employees in a personalised and scalable manner.
- Design the conversations including questions and answers that would help engage with the clients in a very succinct, clear and unbiased way in order to collect feedback based in different drivers and events.
- Create new frameworks collecting employee's feedback data to improve participation and deep insights.
- Work closely with analytics team to understand the results and effectiveness of the conversations and improve accordingly.
- Speak regularly with client companies and their employees to understand the employees journey and experience to help build better conversations.
- Execute and send regular conversations to employees and build insights out of the feedback.