Manager - Electric Vehicle - Integration & Telematics - OEM (8-12 yrs)
Manager- Electric Vehicle- Integration & Telematics-Global OEM
Industry - Auto / Auto Ancillary
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
Description - This position will be responsible for electric vehicles modules and related components should have good understanding of Passenger Cars existing and upcoming standards.
- EV related telematics requirements and analysis.
Client Details :
- Our client is one of the prestigous and celebrated Automotive OEM Brand which has a 100+ year old legacy to its name
- Is one of the top 5 largest automobile company in the world
- Responsible for testing and troubleshooting of EVs, Planning, design, virtual analysis,. Knowledge in EV circuit design and have skills in Battery Calibration.
- Should have knowledge in vehicle electrical system, layout, DFMEA & functional Understanding of BLDC Motor, controller, Induction Motor, Inverter and other high voltage DC components of Vehicle which includes:
- Electrical design capability and understanding.
- Understanding of EV modules, on-board chargers, BLDC, DC-DC converter, BMS etc
- Motor Control System and charging protocols GB/T, IS etc
- Define India requirements and understand the various requirements related to Infotainment and Telematics
- Should have knowledge on CAN/Flecray/MOST protocols
- Making development and validation plan
- Reversible power conversion
- Thermal control and management
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting
- EMC requirements understanding
- EV charging protocol and charging station understanding
- Know how on diagnostics and app integration
- Adapts and seamlessly integrates emerging technologies into personal portfolio and project implementation through market introduction.
- Ability to recognize risks in development and use this information to prioritize tasks
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering Bachelors or Masters from a reputed institution with knowledge of power electronics
- This position will work with suppliers and cross-functional team in the company.
Experience: 8-12 years of experience in EVs
- Should have worked on electric vehicle and involved in program launch
- Issue resolution capability for EV vehicle
- App integration and telematics connectivity
- Ready to take challenges and keeps self and Team motivation high
- General understanding of Quality, Incident and Problem Management processes.
- CFT understanding and participation.
- An opportunity to work along with a great team with an expertise on Electric Vehicles
- Great work life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Robin George on +91 124 452 5467.
Contact - Robin George - +91 124 452 5467
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.