FreeLancer at Nysa Resource Consultant
Views:544 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:154
Manager - eCommerce Marketing - FMCG/Retail/Textile (3-5 yrs)
Ecommerce Marketing Manager
- Conceptualizing strategic product marketing plans for a product or service through market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer engagement, and business planning.
- Understanding the business problem or needs of internal departments or other Collaborative brands and devising communication solutions in terms of collaterals, activities, media strategy, etc.
- Strategizing and Executing end to end Marketing offers for The Brand, Website & App.
- E. commerce marketing (D2C) - Marketing online and converting them into possible conversions.
- Inventory Management - Keeping a track of all the products required for Marketing offers as well as looking after the ordering and inwarding of the same.
- Content Creation - Visualizing the scope of offers Briefing, and Coordinating with different departments for getting all the collaterals made according to the vision.
- Growth marketing - understand consumers' shopping behaviour and plan marketing strategies on the same
- Brand Collaboration & Alliances - Looking after partner brands to collaborate with for better sales revenue and brand awareness.
- Planning and executive Retention Campaigns for Repeat purchasers
- Online Merchandising - Looking after the website/app operations and also helping in product cataloguing on Shopify.
- Agency Coordination - Coordinating with different agencies to execute different tasks related to marketing.
- End to End strategy & Execution of new product launches