Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:946 Applications:343 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - eCommerce - Consumer Durable (3-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
Sales Planning and Achievement :
- Responsible for the management of sales and relationships with designated e-Commerce Platforms and sellers.
- Identify new opportunities and facilitate strong Sell-in & Sell-out initiatives on the designated E- Commerce sites.
- Establish price points to maximise penetration and achieve the same by monitoring competition, supply and demand.
- Coordinate and work closely with brand marketing for product listings and promotions.
- Manage fulfilment of Purchase Orders in co-ordination with operations team with timely appointments.
Planning and Forecasting :
- Promotional Planning and forecasting for the designated eCommerce Portal.
- Analyse information pertaining to competitive products, prices & related terms and offer feedback to the Business Unit for further planning
Promotion Planning :
- Devise Marketing initiatives at the e-Commerce sites to ensure maximum leverage for the Brands.
- Work with marketing teams (Internal & partners) to leverage the inputs for maximum extraction on Sales.
Other Controls :
- Collections : Review receivables on a periodic basis and ensure timely collection of payments as per organization policies
- Fill rates : Ensure stock availability and fill rates for the designated e-Commerce portal.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- MBA - FULL TIME
- Well Versed With Market Place Working Process
From : Open Industry - " E commerce experience is Mandatory "
Narayan Iyer ( 9819147645)
PAN India Recruiters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.