CEO at Exceed Consulting
Views:168 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Director - Sales - ITeS (10-14 yrs)
Our Clients, a leading technology company which provides software solutions and offers outsourcing capabilities to global supply chain, freight forwarding and logistics industries in over 30 countries including the USA, EU, UK, MEA, Asia and India is looking at dynamic Sales Professionals:
Role: Regional ITES Manager or Director depending on experience
Base Location : UK
Travel: Need basis within UK or nearby countries
Experience Range: 10 - 14 Years
Reporting to : Regional Sales Manager + Dotted lines reporting to ITeS Head
The Role :
- The company has gained expansive understanding of the domain and delivered several critical services and processes including customer operations, finance, and documentation through its global delivery centres.
- The proposed hunting role is to acquire new customers in the EUR region and specific or select global customer logos by selling ITeS and outsourcing opportunities. As a Sales Manager, you will manage the entire pipeline management from lead generation, opportunity management to closure management in the supply chain industry; largely covering freight forwards, consolidators, and other logistics companies.
- It is essentially high-quality technical services selling with deep understanding of the customer business processes and architecting how the company can be the partner of their choice. You will engage across levels and roles in the customer organization including CXO's and functional leaders.
Key Accountabilities :
- Primary: Own and drive revenue and sales quota for ITeS business in the EUR region.
- Secondary: Build pipeline of select global customer opportunities, where there is synergy with other sales motions from the company. Work on deals to closure with support from other internal stakeholders wherever required.
- Work with the domain SMEs, Inside Sales and marketing to help co-create key sales assets.
- Methodically build a robust pipeline, own the opportunities, and orchestrate all internal teams for deal closures.
- Build the ITeS customer value framework, adopt it for each unique customer business scenario and drive key differentiators to help customer realize the value, ROI and cost benefits for outsourcing.
- Drive and own the pilot staging successfully for each such customer opportunity and own the full deal contract closure.
- Work with different customer stakeholder team to articulate and demonstrate the full value of leveraging the company ITeS domain capabilities to ensure we can effectively align with the complex needs of their business and build confidence to expand the relationship in phases.
- Work closely and in tandem with the product sales teams for joint market and customer coverage. Be the owner for the ITeS functional goals in such shared opportunities.
- You have about 10 years plus of ITeS sales experience; of which at least 5 in the EUR region. People management exposure is great, even though this will initially be in an IC role.
- Proven track record in selling outsourcing services to customers who operate in highly complex and competitive businesses. You know how to harness a deal and how to take a small pilot to a multi-million-dollar contract.
- You have in-depth understanding of the entire ITeS sales cycles work and the ability to independently operate a start-up or a new business within a large global ITeS firm.
- You have consistently delivered on quota and have often exceeded targets, better than your peers and better than your competitors. You should have a solid testament and reference from your customers/region/industry.
- Exposure to logistics / Freight Forwarding would be an added advantage for quick success.
- You know how to work around the operating constraints and when things are not perfect and not lose focus on the goal and have demonstrated this consistently.
- You know the EUR market extremely well and what it takes to succeed in the region.
- Exposure to B2B SaaS businesses in logistics and high-tech businesses would be great.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- The ground floor of new and exciting organization
- International and diverse work atmosphere
- Be a part of a rapidly growing company expanding into new products and services.
- Team meetings worldwide
- Competitive salary and commission
- Employee Stock Options Plan