Recruiter at hCapital Business Consulting Private Limited
Views:353 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Manager - Direct Tax - IT/ITeS - CA (3-7 yrs)
Manager - Direct tax - Mumbai - Kurla - CA Mandatory
Tax Accounting :
- Detailed review and GL account reconciliation of current and deferred tax on a quarterly basis, with explanations and corrective action taken for any discrepancies.
- Posting the quarterly current and deferred tax accounting entries
- Working closely with the Finance team to advise on the correct accounting treatment of tax cash (payments and refunds)
- Quarterly calculation of deferred tax adjustments ie deferred tax on intangible fixed assets
- Review of withholding tax accounting, and quarterly reconciliation of withholding tax GL accounts
- Liaising with overseas tax accountants as required to confirm local accounting treatment versus IFRS and other matters required to understand the regional tax accounting entries
- Track, review and update the treatment of deferred tax on losses at the end of each quarter
- Ensure that tax returns as completed by external advisors are filed with the tax authorities on time in each jurisdiction
- Maintain control of the tax compliance tracker and highlight in advance when returns are coming due
- Ensuring that tax payments are made in accordance with payment deadlines
- Handling of finalization of income tax-returns.
- Filing of income tax forms (quarterly/ half yearly/ annual)
- Data preparation & completion of Tax Audit, Transfer Pricing Audit.
- Handling tax assessments and litigation before appellate authorities
- Advisory and planning over tax structures and evaluating the taxability for the structures
- Preparation and submission of data for Assessment.
- Proactively identify the process automation and improvement opportunities.
- Knowledge of certification work in respect of filing of forms 15CB, form 15CA, form 3CD, form 3CEB.
Half Yearly & Annual Reporting:
- Review the group tax model to ensure that the calculation of the year-end current and deferred tax position is correct in readiness for the year-end Audit
- Liaise with the external consultants to provide data and clarify and resolve any matters that may arise regarding the model to ensure the integrity of the calculations
- Prepare the current and deferred tax disclosures for the Annual Report using the Group tax model outputs
- Provide the year-end accounting journals to the Group Accounting team by legal entity for both current and deferred tax
- Assist internal and external auditors with tax audit requests
- Manage updates to the transfer pricing model each quarter and ensure invoicing across Group entities is processed accurately and in accordance with month-end deadlines
- Document tax accounting processes and use to drive consistency across the Group entities.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
- CA with 3+ years of progressive experience in a tax accounting role
- Excellent understanding of corporate tax accounting
- Experience and understanding of accounting for deferred tax
- Experience working in a global company
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent written, oral and electronic communication skills
- Strong excel skills (e.g. V-Lookup, Pivot Tables, Sum if, etc.)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.