HR Talent Advisor at Talent Socio
Views:1943 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Digital Video Strategy - Media (5-10 yrs)
- Individual will be responsible for the account operations, optimization and coordination with companys enterprise level managed service clients and helping them in achieving audience & viewership growth on month on month basis.
- Work and communicate efficiently and effectively with internal teams including design, editorial, social, video optimization, distribution, and production teams to fulfill video publishing & optimization for our clients on time across platforms
- Regular communication with video optimization & audience growth team to make sure the associated video & channel properties are meeting the viewership, watch time, subscription & revenue numbers.
- Regular monitoring and analysis of YouTube channels or Facebook pages to ensure all content is monetized properly for our enterprise media clients.
- Optimization of metadata (title, Description, Tags, Thumbnail etc.) must be done on regular basis to maximize monetization & growth of channels.
- Generate and manage project plans and schedules for major initiatives
- Managing & motivating team of YouTube optimization growth experts, channel managers & other associated team members of the project
- Take part weekly/monthly calls with the client & understanding the problem areas & getting it resolved by team
- To become a point of contact for associated accounts & assist clients in digital video growth strategy
- Optimizing the internal process, operation & TAT of project deliveries.
- Ensure all departments involved in the project operate as a united team
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ensure the right resources are assigned to the right channel.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in YouTube channel management operation or similar digital video management role.
- Very good at MIS reporting, analysis & creating presentations
- Must have previous experience working in a similar environment (media and/or You-tube channel management, MCN or any media network management role)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Must be analytical and process orientated
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work independently
- Effective organizational skills and engaging interpersonal skills
- Strong research and presentation skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Resilience and tenacity to overcome obstacles and maintain progress in a high output / short turnaround time environment
Sr. Talent Advisor
M: +91 8209261422