Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:986 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Digital Transformation - Conglomerate (3-8 yrs)
If you are interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join the leading multi-business Conglomerate and be proud to be a part of it!!
Our Client is a US$ 3 billion Indian multi-business conglomerate group with interests in financial services, healthcare and insurance.The group carved out a separate holding company for the it's real estate, packaging, labeling and lamination films and new ventures division.
As a Digital Transformation Manager, you will drive sales and delivery while developing capabilities and growing a talented team of technologists.
What you will do :
- Getting data analytics/ business analytics started through an initial pilot before hand over to an external team/ larger internal team
- Deploying IOT in businesses as pilots before a full scale deployment
- Driving digital presence online to drive sales & marketing
- Helping drive company interaction with customer through platforms like apps
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative research and VoC exercises to identify user and customer expectations at different stages of the purchase journey
- Leading digital capability analysis and assessment, competitive benchmarking of the client's digital assets and defining the to be state
- Establishing the detailed feature list, defining the new customer journeys, workflow diagrams and creating a digital transformation road map with execution plan for pilots and Proof of Concept
- Diagnosing complex business / technical challenges to implement innovative digital solutions with latest technologies.
- Helping client build their Digital vision and addressing their customer experience issues.
- Creating innovative Digital transformation strategy and to deliver and implement an operational solution that is customer-centric.
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- Must be someone with exposure to all facets of a digital role with a mastery in a few is preferred
- An individual contributor role who is familiar with a hands on tech role with coding and development being key parts
- Preference to an all rounder in a start up / consulting for digital solutions in a tech / consulting firm
- Minimum 2+ years of Management Consulting experience leading enterprise and application solution deliveries with a mastery of Agile project delivery.
- Experience delivering large Customer Solution projects (e.g., CRM, marketing automation, customer insight)
- Experience implementing medium and large scale cross functional solutions, solutions should be both business and technical focus
- Extensive client account and project management experience with demonstrated ability to plan and manage the execution of custom development projects and complex client engagements
- Experience with C-level client relationship building and management
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication skills