Manager - Recruitment at WEN - Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:330 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Digital Recruitment - IT - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (10-20 yrs)
Recruiters find best practices and research strategies to stay on top of the latest recruiting technology trends. Recruiting programs need to be designed to make changes at a strategic level which may include the enhancement of candidate communications the development of talent pipe-lining succession planning the optimization of recruitment channels re-evaluation of interviewing processes and the deployment of new recruitment technology.
Knowledge and skills requirements:
- Are a self-starter that will thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Are passionate about owing solutions and solving issues
- Should be able to communicate complex issues concisely
- Highly analytical - rigorous analysis to formulate business decisions
- The role supervises recruiting capabilities and oversees the recruiting process for either a large or many Operating Units, Capability Groups, Workforces or Countries with a large recruiting demand plan.
- Recruitment Manager within Talent Supply Chain TSC will be managing Initiatives for TSC Recruiting. This person will be involved in building new ideation around innovation technology new talent pools and new processes
- Drive Program management Influencing and setting up direction for the recruitment team and strive to drive value.
- Able to handle ambiguity drive change and transformation
- The Recruitment Manager will provide analytical support for key business decisions and participate in strategic planning. They will take part in our teams strategic planning and be expected to provide their voice on all aspects of the business to drive innovation and growth.
- Have a big picture view and the ability to communicate this to stakeholders across the businesses
- Experience in Recruitment Delivery is not a mandate.
Postgraduate degree from Tier 1 institutes with 10+ years of relevant work experience.