Director at Zend Consulting Services
Views:418 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Digital/Product Performance Marketing - Internet/Online (3-10 yrs)
Our client is a part of a large group and this is for their Renting venture. This is a well funded organization and are requiring to hire an online / digital marketing manager for their offering online. Need a similar experience.
The Role :
- You will market a product that users will love and have significant experience writing user stories with extreme detail! Managing the backlog and ensuring they deliver the highest value to the customer with the least effort!
- As a Marketing Manager focused on growth, you'll be responsible for planning of the function for by mapping business challenges to marketing goals and delivering detailed roadmap for growth and enable the growth of business.
- You will use data and insights to develop strategy, own media budgets, drive campaign planning and execution, manage a growing team of specialists and work cross-functionally with engineers, designers to achieve performance goals at scale and within ROI targets
Job description :
- Define strategies
- Designing inbound marketing campaigns
- Using data to identify promising markets for expansion
- Deliver against growth (volume) & ROI (quality) goals
- Ensure adoption of our products
- Measure & optimize the buyer journey
Experience Required :
- You have an MBA and more than 3 years of total experience
- At least 1 year of Product/Marketing experience in technology product companies is desirable
- In-depth knowledge of performance media channels, with a proven track record in leveraging display/programmatic and paid social platforms for acquisition.
- Ability to understand how customer requirements are translated into meaningful products
- Should have worked in a company in the internet domain and should have faced non trivial scaling challenges.
- Agile and adaptable to different audiences and changing business needs, experience operating in a high growth business is a plus.
- Integrated marketing mindset and understanding of the interplay between offline vs online, and brand vs performance advertising.
Zend Consulting Services