HR at Fintellect Consultancy Services Private Limited
Views:9010 Applications:345 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Digital Marketing - OTC Segment - FMCG (3-9 yrs)
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, execute and monitor our ecommerce sales strategy and deliverables through a partnership with key marketplace partners like Amazon, Flipkart, 1mg, Pharmacy, etc
- Create our social media, content and community strategy and presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate\
- Planning, development and execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables
- Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.