Partner - Recruitment at Talent Pipeline
Views:238 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Manager - Digital Marketing - Internet/Online (5-8 yrs)
- Build a Digital marketing strategy
- Manage all digital campaigns, from ideation to media planning to optimization and performance analysis.
- Use a data-driven approach to manage remarketing campaigns to drive app downloads
- Define drip campaigns which take an omni channel view of product features (internal ad-tech), CRM and off platform channels (programmatic, FB and partners/affiliates).
- In-depth understanding ; hands-on experience in running ads across Google, Facebook ; mobile affiliates to acquire new users with special focus on mobile marketing for app install campaigns.
- Strong understanding of remarketing campaigns to re-engage with users using platforms like Google, Facebook etc.
- Day-to-day campaign management and execution tactics based on performance to maximize return on ad spend.
- Develop, implement, and refine retention marketing strategy to drive cross-sell/upsell and improve DAU, WAU, MAU.
- Measuring and reporting performance of growth marketing campaigns at a cohort level and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs).
WHAT TO BRING
- Proven experience and success in driving app downloads at a large scale through marketing campaigns
- Clear track record of building and delivering on multi-year marketing strategy and roadmaps that resulted in recognized innovation in the industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.