HR Head at Arin Consultancy
Views:146 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Digital Marketing - Financial Services (5-8 yrs)
Minimum Experience: 5- 8 Years
Reporting to: Chief Digital Officer
- Execute Webinars, Online Events, and Social Media Posting for Partners and Internal Customers by coordinating with Fund Managers & Management.
- Knowledge & understanding of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+ etc. and how each channel can be used in various scenarios relating to new business acquisition.
- Sound knowledge of Social Listening, Cross-Platform, Content Marketing, Community Building, Engaging Influencers, Brand Building
- Work with internal teams on Content and conversion to digital formats like Videos, Infographics, etc. to roll out campaigns relating to Customer Acquisition and Partner Engagement. Own Deadlines for Projects.
- Generate new sources of content for the website and for SEO, blog, and social media platforms (YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, and others).
Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Experience in Sourcing Fintech Partners, Digital customer Acquisition Partners.
- Understanding of Mutual Funds, Wealth Management Products, BFSI industry etc.
- Experience in Managing CLC - Customer Life Cycle. Should be conversant with NPS
- Must be good at generating and executing Social Media Marketing Calendar, Social Media Analytics, using various Tools, Competitive Analysis Studies
- MIS Reports, Inter-Divisional Coordination, etc. Understand Google Analytics, heat maps, keywords, tools etc. for website, Campaign management skills.
- Google Analytics Certificate
- Good in English & Hindi Communication skills, Good in English writing skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.