Managing Partner at Mindfield Resources
Views:3712 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Digital Marketing/eCommerce - Food/FMCG (10-25 yrs)
Our Client :
Our client is a leading and one of the most successful company in food industry in Middle East.
Your Role :
Here is a great opportunity for an experienced digital marketer to join an ambitious team who are driving real innovation within their market and reaping the benefits.
In this role you would be responsible to develop and implement overall E-Commerce strategy, goals, and operational master plan. This multi-faceted position would strategically take responsibility to determine the format and features of the website in order to maximize clarity and ease of navigation for customers;
- Liaise with senior management and present their plans for any new advances or initiatives to improve the company's online presence and e-sales;
- Launch optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness ;
- Work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget;
- Maintaining company's social media presence;
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and achieve sales and margin targets by implementing technical and non-technical strategies and initiatives that will drive traffic, conversion, retention, revenue, and profitability.
To be successful in this role you would lead e-commerce projects on Omni channel and other internal projects, liaise with the Web designers to develop and alter the website as needed, Execute the company's CRM strategy on digital platforms keep up to date with e-commerce technology, trends and opportunities and with the team to implement what's appropriate, meet financial objectives through annual budget preparation, ongoing forecasting, and results analysis.
Must Haves :
- A Bachelors or Master's Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Proven experience as E-commerce Manager or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, Web Trends etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.