Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:7038 Applications:284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:219
Manager - Digital Marketing - eCommerce (7-13 yrs)
I) Driving E Commerce business :
- E Commerce - High quality A+ content across entire franchise with a data driven approach on what is working and what isn't
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to create relevant brand content and properties
- Create a new ceiling on quality of content on through understanding best practice internationally and locally
- Managing end to end visibility across all e-tailers with focus on RoI
- Managing the promotion calendar from creation to execution Month on month
II) Driving Digital Presence :
a. You will plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM on-platform and off-platform, social media, influencers, video, display and programmatic campaigns
b. You will map consumer decision journey for relevant categories and brands with inputs from consumer, CMI, Social Listening etc.
c. You will identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
d. You will manage all owned digital assets for the Brand
e. Drive and Measure positive conversations around the brand on Digital Platforms
f. You will support every product launch/animation with relevant digital campaigns & promotions.
g. You will plan and control of the digital budget across sub-allocations
h. You will measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
i. You will evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
j. Ensure seamless adoption and execution between offline and online comms.
Education : Post Graduation/Masters in Business Management/Communications OR Specialization in Marketing /Media
Key Competencies :
- Need a balanced profile of digital expertise + marketing / brand understanding. Incumbent needs to be very strong in one of these and have great desire & intent to upskill in the other if not already a skill. Rigour in execution is expected.
- 7 13 yrs of relevant experience. Prior experience in beauty or FMCG at the client side will be advantageous.
- Specialisation in Digital Media
- In-depth understanding of the India media and digital market (ie, media cost dynamics, landscape, media usage trends, etc.)
- Digital Expertise: conversant with all forms of digital formats and measurement
- Ability to represent brand's perspective to internal and external stakeholders as well as provide subject matter expertise to Marketing Teams on Digital and E-commerce.
- Ideally this incumbent may already hold a similar position within an advertiser or will have the credentials to move from the agency environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.