Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:450 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager - Digital Marketing - Consumer Durable/FMCG (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Develop, own, and execute the digital go-to-market strategy.
- Own digital marketing revenue, costs, and spends.
- Optimally invest across digital platforms and monitor the performance of each digital platform; identify and implement opportunities for improvement.
- Develop deep partnerships and build Joint Business Plans with platforms, networks, affiliates, and intermediaries.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics to uncover insights to drive new initiatives and campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Discover and explore new sources of marketing through the online medium
- Work with SEO partners to drive traffic, revenue and acquisitions through Organic traffic
- Work with retargeting partners across different channels and drive revenue
An Ideal Candidate must know :
- Proven Performance Marketing experience and success managing campaigns to drive revenue through performance optimization.
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating reports
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.