Head TA at Vigna World
Views:909 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Manager - Digital Marketing & Branding (4-7 yrs)
Manager - Digital Marketing & Branding
Job Description :
About Us :
- At Starof ( A brand of Vigna world), it is our mission to help match individuals with organizations more efficiently. We turn the spotlight on candidates, and take into account the applicants personal attributes, and key criteria like aspirations and skills.
- We evaluate individuals on their strengths and match them to opportunities where they can have the most significant impact. Our hybrid assessment model combines the scale of computerized testing with the qualitative depth of human evaluation.
- With our integrated talent matching model (ITMM), we help employers and job seekers make informed decisions. visit us at www.starof.com
The role :
- Lead the branding & digital marketing function (building brand awareness, engaging brand followers)
- Manager Internal customers demands and assist by suggesting proposals for new products and services
- As a part of team, support Sales pitches, bids, pricing, marketing & branding solutions and business development model
- Manage content & graphic designers, media/vendor management specialists, Web developers and digital marketing specialist through partnered agencies.
- Forecast, plan and manage the budget of Media Vendors including the operations, performance risk and mitigations
- Lead the curation of content and brand assets, understand customer behaviours influenced via triggers using a multichannel approach. Collaboration with the Account Development teams will be critical for success in engaging our high value customers.
- Manage campaigns, social media, virtual events, Career website, etc.
- Design the websites & landing pages for clients and talent communities
- This is Individual contributor role and ideal candidates shall have experience in managing external agencies. This position reports into Marketing Head.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.