Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:149 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Manager - Digital Marketing - BFSI (3-6 yrs)
Major Goals and Responsibilities:
Manage the Social media platforms to increase engagement and community building
1. Brief digital agency on the monthly communication theme and drive the agency to devise a content strategy for each social media platforms by exploring and identifying activities for amplification on social media.
2. Share feedback and direction and review content strategy with agency
Digital Media planning & buying for Business :
1. Understand the business objectives and targets from the respective stakeholders
2. Create a brief doc which is to be shared with media agency for identifying different digital platforms (like search, ad networks, display, native, blogging, emailer etc) to achieve business targets and formulate a media KPI basis the business objective given
Other Digital Initiatives :
1. Manage agency to Create & drive digital campaigns for the brand with media plans and communication theme
2. Managing agency to Create and update Landing page designs
Monitoring and identifying the online responses:
1. Drive the agency to track any online response pertaining to any product
2. Identifying the type of response and bucketing it in to Negative, positive & neutral
3. Sharing the responses to respective stakeholders for resolution and sharing the first draft of response
1 Devise B2C (business to consumer) or B2B (business to business) marketing campaigns for specific business with the aim of engaging with the existing customers (retail & rural) to achieve the desired engagement metrics as per organizational goals in coordination with various stakeholders.
Agency / Vendor Management / Compliance Management and relationship building :
1. Ensure timely and efficient delivery of collaterals by liaising with the printers and warehouse for dispatch to all branches
2. Tie up with diverse BTL agencies to ensure timely deliveries and meeting with vendors to focus on new innovations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.