Senior HR Recruiter at Skillventory
Views:205 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Digital Marketing - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
- A Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing strategies that promote a company or brand's products.
- Heads brand & corporate communications and is responsible for amplifying brand presence across markets.
- Responsible for planning, developing, coordinating and implementing effective internal and external communication initiatives and activities aligned with the brand, culture and values, as well as the Company's image, business strategy, vision and objectives.
- Taking the lead in building brand by organizing marketing activities and developing communications strategies using print, electronic and digital platform like internet/social media.
- Liaise with Product Development, Underwriting and Sales for sales campaign management and performance tracking.
- Create and execute Integrated Marketing Campaigns across all digital platforms for customer engagement and brand/ product recalls
- Maintain media relations and monitor PR and advertising agencies.
- Manage the production and release of corporate announcements/advertisements.
- Develop and Initiate advertising and promotional activities for the company, including events under the initiative.
- Manage the content and design of the website.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.