Manager - Digital Marketing (6-10 yrs)
Manager - Digital Marketing Manager
Job brief :
- We are looking for a talented Digital media manager to administer our Digital media/social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, building and managing social media, responding to followers, building and managing the website, preparing and managing marketing collaterals, create and manage contents etc. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- As a Digital Media Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company's views creatively.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- One of the important aspects would be the ability to follow up the internal team. We require go-getters who can get the things executed in the planned manner and within the set timelines. We are looking for people who can be owners of their assigned jobs and not merely executors.
- Build and manage Digital/Social platforms, prepare and manage marketing collateral, brand imaging etc.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement digital media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts- design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Proven work experience as a Digital Media manager
- Hands on experience in content management digital media /social media handling, marketing collaterals
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Building and maintaining internal and external relationships including with Vendors, Service providers as well as internal team
- Being Face of the Company for this profile
- All the candidates are required to go through the website and social media platforms of Gemini Corporation NV and keep their suggestion ready before the interview