Deputy Manager at Bilt Graphic Paper Products Limited
Views:1318 Applications:302 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Manager/DGM - Commercial - Chemical/Mechanical (12-17 yrs)
- Ensuring fulfillment of Raw material (specifically Bulk/Commodity Chemicals) production input material requirements of the plant.
- Responsible to plan Raw material procurement according to budget and in coordination with related departments.
- Preparing Purchase Orders, secure approvals and release basis Corporate approved suppliers and prices. Coordinate with suppliers for material receipt.
- Reviewing Vendor performance and taking corrective actions to ensure timeliness and Quality of supplies
- Should have expertise in Vendor Assessment, Vendor Selection and Vendor Management, Vendor Development and Vendor Evaluation & Capable of developing Vendors independently.
- Develop new alternative sources of supply, negotiate strategy related to Purchases in line with corporate guidelines, and lead negotiation to arrive at business agreements with vendors.
- Analyze spends/expenses and come out with proposals and reduce cost Year On Year as per the targets
- Coordinate with various departments and other plants and ensure timely implementation of cost efficiency projects
- Develop cost sheets, carry out Zero Based Costing and identify opportunities for savings
- Strategic reporting & Visualization dashboards
- Standardization/automation in the existing Reports/Dashboards
Qualification: Degree in Preferably in Chemical Engineering / Mechanical