Research Specialist at New Era India Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:114 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager/Deputy Manager - SAP MM/SD - Manufacturing (5-10 yrs)
Nature of Experience:
1. At least two SAP implementation experience, functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the MM and SD modules of ECC 6.
2. Experience on MM system configuration and User Support, troubleshooting
3. Manufacturing domain exposure.
Role and Responsibilities :
1.Understanding the business requirement of the organization
2.Enhancement of the SAP for end user based on requirement
3.Configuring Material Master, Purchase Requisition (PR), Request for quotation, Purchase Order (PO), Agreements, Info records, Release Procedures, Pricing, Automatic Account determination, Inventory Management, Reservation, Transfer Posting, Stock Transfer and Physical Inventory process, valuation and batch management, split valuation, batch management etc.,.
4.Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develops designs, and process modelling.
5.Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities
6.Provide training to end-user
7.Sort out day to day queries of end users
Carry out roll out of functionalities in new plants
1. Entrepreneurship - Comfort with ambiguity, opportunity Sensing and driving innovation.
2. Strategic Thinking - Envisioning future, creativity and systems thinking.
3. Business Acumen - Customer focused, value optimization, managing risk.
4. Enabling Change
5. Passion and Execution - Emotional connect, ownership & accountability and drive for results.
6. Leadership and Building Team
Highly business-oriented, analytical, self-believer, focusing on core issues with a broad management perspective, Client Relationships, Managing Processes, Self-Motivated, Subordinate Involvement, Customer Focus,, Financial Planning and Strategy, Knowledge of the latest SAP technology trends, Cross-component integration knowledge, Effective client management, Good presentation, communication and correspondence skills, Functional and technical skills, Effective teamwork and mentorship
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.