Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:5042 Applications:768 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Manager/Deputy Manager - HR Business Partner - BPO/KPO/ITeS (8-12 yrs)
Manager - HR Business Partner (BPO / ITeS / KPO)
Location : Mumbai ( Thane )
The HRBP would be supporting the leaders of aligned Businesses & would be responsible for any escalations or managing complex employee related concerns.
- Have advanced understanding on Organisations policies and processes and serve as an expert on the same
- Contribute to the development of local business plans, ensuring HR strategy is an integral element in the business strategy.
- Using human capital metrics to anticipate and identify local trends, risks and needs within the business and translate these into strategic and relevant HR deliverables, managing their deployment into the business
- Display proficient to advanced Consulting and Coaching Skills for supporting aligned Business Leaders / Business Heads.
- Drive initiatives on Employee Engagement & Retention
- Provide advice to managers on complex/exceptional HR issues and people decisions, managing restructuring programmes with the business and advising on complex disciplinary, grievance and tribunal actions.
- Build a Succession Plan for critical roles
- Support the business in identifying talent needs and talent pool candidates, promoting career development, coaching and development planning within the business
- Coach and counsel managers and leaders
- Drive and participate in certain Global level projects
- Serve as a liaison with various other HR teams and line of businesses
Skills Required :
- Consulting and Coaching skills
- Proficient in managing conflicts
- Proficient in promoting culture and Organisations Brand
- Good Relationship management skills
- Post Graduates in Management
- 8+yrs exp post PG / MBA
- Prefer Candidates from ITeS / BPO / KPO or IT Organisation.
- Willing to work in UK Shift / ( 12 PM to 9 PM IST)