Senior Consultant at Smart Source
Views:439 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Manager - Demand Planning - QSR (4-10 yrs)
Hiring for Manager Demand Planning for Leading QSR Mumbai
This position is overall responsible for managing the centralized planning function to ensure high customer service levels and build/strategize the supply network in line with company's growth plans
- Own the central planning function across food and non-food categories.
- Supply and Demand Planning, Inventory planning, Warehousing
- Get the insights on sales forecast at a gross level as well as the Product level.
- Planning of Limited Time offers, New Product launch & the transition SKUs (Old sku discontinuation & new product introduction
- Material requirement planning
- Conduct the Sales & Operations meet every month to take the insights on the forecasted Sales for the subsequent months and present the sales forecast accuracy (at gross level as well as at Product level) to all the stakeholders
- Monitor the AUV (Product sold Per day per store) on a weekly basis and raise the flag if there is major deviation between actual Vs forecasted consumption.
- Lead the implementation of latest SCM technology solutions
- Lead the slow moving and expiry threat related discussions with the 3PL team & raise the flag if there is a risk of write off
- Build new processes and re-engineer existing processes to improve supply chain productivity
- Build governance mechanism to ensure process compliance at warehouses, suppliers etc
- Ensure DC fill rates and supplier OTIF's are at the highest level.
- Supplier relationship management
Qualification PG from a reputed institute
Experience of about 4 years in the field of Inventory and Supply Planning, demand forecasting and Vendor Relationship Management.
Preferably from QSR/FMCG/retail and consumer products