Manager - Demand Planning - Pharma (5-14 yrs)
Manager - Demand Planning - Pharma ( on contract)
- The role has major responsibility of Forecasting/ Demand planning
- Analyze demand and develop consensus based demand forecast at lowest SKU level on a monthly basis. Forecast to be developed considering trending/statistical techniques, inputs from sales and marketing teams and alignment with long term financial plans
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to ensure inconsistencies in the forecast are corrected in future to prevent any negative impact on customer replenishment or inventory
- Communicate the forecast to EPO teams as well as to the internal stakeholders
Skills : Demand Planning, S&OP, Supply Chain Management, Warehousing, Inventory Management, Forecasting, Data Analysis, Customer Service, New Product Development, Product Lifecycle, Stakeholder Management, SAP APO, Process Improvement, Statistical Analysis
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description :
- Brilliant opportunity to work with a Leading Global Consumer Goods conglomerate.
- Fast track your career with an excellent growth trajectory, benefits and flexible work environment.
Client Details : MNC Pharma